Sunday, August 07, 2005

Losing It

Earlier this week I found myself exposing parts of my underwear in public. It was all very innocent, really. I was being fitted by a tailor who is taking in several of my skirts. It's just that she works out of a dry cleaners and as she was pinning my skirts sometimes the top of my underwear was visible as people were dropping off their cleaning. It was surreal. Almost as surreal as the fact that one of my skirts is being taken in almost 2 inches...on each side! And yesterday I purchased a skirt and blouse, each three dress sizes smaller than I was wearing this time last year. Woo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Lisa! (The small clothes, not the underwear.)

David Moles said...

I thought you were looking pretty good in Chicago, but I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to say so with Greg standing right there. :)

Dr. Lisa said...

Eee! David made me blush! :)

Anonymous said...

What's also making you look good is your own self-confidence and happiness in your own body...I can't wait until you start showing off your midriff in the low-slung jeans.
;-)

Dr. Lisa said...

I think you'll be waiting a long time to see my midriff, dude. ;)