I want to plan another trip during this summer vacation of mine. I just haven't decided where to go yet. There's also the additional snag of work obligations, so the trip will most likely have to be short pending meeting schedules. Here are some of my ideas so far:
- Convince Greg to quit his job and take a long trip with me. (My favorite idea by the way)
- Drive to the Central or Lost Coast of California. Can't do that often enough.
- Find a nice spot on the Atlantic Coast to visit, as I've never seen the Atlantic Ocean.
- Go back to D.C. and hit all of the museums that I didn't get to in January. (And go back to some I did see. Meteorites! Spaceships!)
- I've never been to Boston, and I could go see a game at Fenway.
Any ideas? Suggestions?