Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I can't draw

I just had to give in to the meme floating around. First of all, I can't draw by hand, and on the computer, it's just that much worse. But I was curious to see what it would say if I did the drawing I remember always doing as a kid. Here goes:

drawing personality

What does your drawing say about YOU?

Your friends and associates should generally find you a dependable and trustworthy person.
You are a thoughtful and cautious person. You like to think about your method, seeking to pursue your goal in the most effective way.
You like following the rules and being objective. You are precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.
You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.

3 comments:

Sarah Prineas said...

It says, "you have a sunny personality."

I don't think I've seen one of these yet with a sun in it. Of course, I have seen one of these with a crazed lunatic wielding a butcher knife...

Anonymous said...

Mine said something along the lines of "you handle setbacks calmly."

My entire week has been a setback. And no, I am not handling it calmly. In fact, that comment made me so non-calm I deleted the whole thing in a fit of uncalm. And then I stomped around some and snarled.

(Will communicate about setbacks via private forum, later. Will also avoid memeing, since apparently I can't behave like a grownup today.)

Dr. Lisa said...

Yeah, that crazed lunatic disturbs me, on a daily basis. The "sunny personality" statement cracked me up. I know people describe me as such, but it takes so much effort that I'm internally surly. ;)

Sorry about the setbacks, K! I love you!