This weekend has gone by in a blur. How did it get to be Sunday night already? Oh yeah, this is where the time went:
- Corresponded with many students.
- Corresponded with TAs.
- Checked physics essays for cheating - found one. Not a good move on his part.
- Graded many astronomy essays.
- Wrote two letters of rec.
- Wrote two astronomy quizzes.
- Corresponded with part-time faculty.
- Did grocery shopping.
- Did some much needed recycling.
- Went to the bank.
- Spent a leisurely breakfast tormenting much beloved Philip.
- Spent an hour dancing around the apartment with my iPod.
- Dinner outside at the brewpub with my dear Greg.
- Suns beat the Lakers!
- Sat outside in the stunningly lovely weather with Greg while he grilled tri-tip and chicken, making the best dinner ever. Mmm...I shall call him the Grillmaster now. Mmm...
Hope y'all had a good weekend!