Spent a few days in San Francisco and one night in Fort Bragg. Spending a couple of days in the Napa Valley before returning home. A few comments:
- I have not needed allergy medication since arriving in San Francisco.
- San Francisco is still my favorite city.
- If everybody in the country could eat the produce from the farmers markets around here, we'd all be much healthier.
- The northern California coast is still as gray and quiet and lovely as ever.
- Even if you don't drink any alcohol, like myself, the Wine Country still has a lot to offer.
- Biking around the valley for six hours yesterday has not left me in pain today. Yay!
If any of my pictures turned out, I'll post them when I get home. Hope y'all have been having a good week!