Sunday, June 28, 2009

Back from the desert

I greatly enjoyed my week in Arizona, hanging out with friends and eating at old favorites and hiking amongst the beautiful outdoors. Here's one of my favorite photos from a hike in Sedona:

From Southwest Trip - June 2009

See whole album here:

Southwest Trip - June 2009

It's like looking at a different world, the beauty is so grand and exotic. One of these days I'll have to get back there when it isn't summer, because I had to keep my hikes short! It's good to be home, but part of me already wants to be on the road (and in my hiking shoes) again.


2 comments:

Greg van Eekhout said...

That is some exceptionally pretty country you traversed.

Dr. Lisa said...

Thanks! I'm glad I finally took the time to hike in Sedona. Of course, now I want to see the Red Rocks with a dusting of snow.