Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Things I WILL miss about Phoenix - #2

I've been having problems with my neck since Spring 2003. It's much better than it used to be, in large part because I've been seeing a wonderful massage therapist once every few months. Oh, how I shall miss her! For example, last night she was so worried about the state of my neck that the hour-long massage turned into two hours, and I'm SO much better. Just a sweet, kind woman, incredibly attuned... I wish I could pack her up and take her to San Diego with me. If any of you are ever in the Phoenix area and want a great therapeutic massage, let me know and I'll give you her contact information. I know that I have one more scheduled before I leave, and I'll keep her number for the next time I'm in town.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Actually, yes -- we're going to be helping my Dad with a conference in Phoenix in December, and Shawn can always use a good therapeutic work-over (his back's pretty messed up.) If you could e me at RSHeslin AT gmail etc, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Dr. Lisa said...

I sent the info!