- lunch at The Bowery in Hollywood with friends
- Star Trek at the Arclight , which is simply the best movie theater I've ever been to.
- Loved loved loved Star Trek. Thanks to JJ Abrams and his team for not disrespecting The Original Series. We'll be seeing the movie again this week, and I can't remember the last time we wanted to see a movie for a second time in the theater.
- Caught up with a group to help Aaron celebrate his birthday.
- Woke up with a sore throat from talking to Riz across the table in such a loud environment. Enjoyed it, though!
- Greatly approved of Greg's post about Mothers in Fantasy and how Amidala should have been so much better than she was.
- Did the Mother's Day thing today.
And now to start the last two weeks of the semester! Woo! Hope y'all had a good weekend!