Like all years, 2005 had its highs and its lows, but instead of dwelling on the bad, I'll concentrate on the good:
- Starting the year off with Greg and gently falling snow in Flagstaff.
- Roadtrip to Minnesota and all the friendship.
- Three Nine Inch Nails concerts. Three!
- Central California Coast with Greg.
- Avalon Ball with Greg, Kirsten, and Aaron.
- The huge amounts of appreciation I was shown by my students.
- Cozy birthday and Christmas.
- Another 31 lbs lost, bringing my weight-loss total to 56 lbs since August 2004.
- Ending the year here in Flagstaff with Greg and warm beverages and coziness and love, closing the loop..
Here's to hoping we all have a peaceful, fulfilling, and happy 2006.